Sunday, November 1, 2009

So I know it has been so long since I have touched this blog. What can I say it is not my forte. That being said alot has happened since Nate came home. It has been great being a whole family again. I love Nathan and I can't believe we spent a whole year apart. Since he got home though we have done alot. I thought I would put some pictures from the last 8 months ro so. Oh by the way for anyone who doesnt know we are expecting our little girl the beginning of december! woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great posts Tracy. First off, I think you look adorable in your overalls. Second, your boys are beautiful and the picture of them holding hands while napping is an instant classic. You are a wonderful mother and I'm glad Nate is back to enjoy all life has to offer. We'll be talking. Take care. Paul.